The mission of Culdesac Joint School District is to instill our students with the knowledge and skills to become lifelong learners and contributing members of society.
To provide knowledge, skills and direction for a successful tomorrow.
General Goals for 2015-2016 school year
1. Create a school environment where there is mutual respect among students, staff and parents where learning can be achieved.
2. Contract with professionals to inspect the school buildings and develop a prioritized list of projects based on safety and improving education.
3. Review yearly the need for additional classes/electives and activities for students.
Continuous Improvement Goals for 2015-2016 school year
1. In grades 3-5, the Culdesac School will increase the number of students proficient in Math from 5 students to 7 students. (approximately 10% growth)
2. In grades 6-12, the Culdesac School will increase the number of students proficient in Math from 8 students to 12 students. (approximately 11% growth)
3. 100% Graduation Rate for Grade 12
4. 100% of students will have an updated four-year plan on file, reviewed by the parent/guardian
5. 100% of college-bound students (as determined by the four-year plans) will have earned college credit by the time they graduate
The annual continuous improvement plan will be reviewed and updated annually no later than October 1 of each year.
A copy of the school district strategic plan will be made available to the public upon request and posted on the school district website.